- A massage practitioner licensed in Washington State.
- A member of a professional bodywork or massage association (AMTA, ABMP)
- Passionate about providing massage. It's your Work, with a capital "W".
- Knowledgeable about human anatomy, physiology, kinesiology and the benefits of massage.
- Interested in working with a team of massage practitioners in a learning organization that's all about massage.
- Available to work at least 22 hours a week.
- A practitioner who believes that a massage is, without exception, all about the client. You believe that work in the service of others is an art.
- A practitioner who wants to focus on the massage work you love and leave the marketing, advertising, billing, and scheduling to people who love this type of Work.
- A practitioner with an earnest desire for consistent improvement in, and expansion of, your craft.
- Renaissance-a wellness center where art and science meet.
- Employing some of the Peninsula's best massage practitioners.
- Located in Port Angeles with an inspiring water view.
- A calm place where people visit for great massage, fitness classes, and delicious, organic teas and coffees.
- A learning organization where employees increase their knowledge of a variety of massage traditions and modalities and consistently improve client services.
- Massage practitioner owner and managed, informed by the science of massage, inspired by its art, and committed to creating an environment of vitality and congeniality.
If you are interested in exploring employment at Renaissance
please contact Lynn Keenan
at (360) 565-1199.